Event updates, cancellations and postponements due to coronavirus »
Submit an Event
DelawareScene only lists public arts and cultural events open to the general public and taking
place in Delaware or within 25 miles of Delaware's borders. For the full event submission guidelines,
please visit our About Us page.
Please note: All event submission will be reviewed and, if accepted, posted within 5-7 business days.
For priority approval, please log in to your account before submitting your event.
The Delaware Division of the Arts reserves the right to revise, reject or cancel, in whole or in part,
any listing for any reason. Please contact us
if you have questions about these guidelines or the event submission process.
DelawareScene accepts the following events:
- Festivals and Special Events
- Fundraising galas that support arts and cultural organizations (listed as Festivals & Special Events)
- Lectures & Workshops
- Literature & Poetry
- Theater & Performance
- Visual Arts (including galleries, arts and crafts shows, etc.)
DelawareScene does not include:
- Events that do NOT include an arts/culture component
- Events outside of Delaware (25+ miles outside of Delaware's borders)
- Health fairs, social service events, or self-help seminars
- Religious services or events that have religious or sectarian purposes
- Non-arts sales, shopping or merchandising events
- Sporting Events
- Entrepreneurial, networking and/or recruitment events
- Calls for entry or vendor solicitations
- Adult entertainment
- Events not open to the public (member meetings, etc.)
proceed to submit an event